THREE REGIONAL FREELANCE ANIMATION CO-ORDINATORS WANTED
ll Animated is a new network for animation up North.
Building on the work of Animated Yorkshire, All Animated will run regular animation events in Yorkshire, the North East and the North West.
We are seeking three reliable and enthusiastic co-ordinators to set up and facilitate groups of animators and related creatives running in Leeds, Newcastle and Manchester.
Each co-ordinator will organise and facilitate three open networking animation evening meetings that include discussion and screening of work, between July and December 2012, and support one event with an external animation industry speaker.
Each will also write an agreed amount of articles and advice sessions for the All Animated website.
They will also document sessions on our website and via social media.
• Knowledgeable and passionate about animation
• Must live or work within the region they are co-ordinating
• Minimum of two year’s professional experience of working in animation or related creative industry
• Willingness to work as part of a team
• Ability to advise people at different stages of their career of how to progress in animation
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Confident public speaking skills
• Clear understanding of how to maintain good dynamics and strong participation in groups
• Writing experience
• Social media experience
• Technical ability to set up and manage basic audio visual equipment within sessions
• Good organisational skills – liaising with venues etc
• Teaching experience (desirable)
• Access to own laptop and video for use in sessions (desirable)
Please send a CV and no more than 2 sides of A4 detailing;
1. Why you are interested in this role
2. Relevant previous experience
3. Skills you could offer
4. What role do you think an animation network should play in supporting the industry.
Knowledgeable and passionate about animation , must live or work within the region they are co-ordinating.
There is an inclusive fee of £1000 for each co-ordinator.
Leeds, Newcastle and Manchester.
01 Jan 1970
Please send by email to
By Friday 29th June 2012
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview in the following week